ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration, “The Master of Disaster”, is likely the largest pure restoration and remediation company on the central Gulf Coast. We have been providing water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, mold remediation, carpet cleaning, trauma cleanup, post construction cleaning, commercial and industrial janitorial, pressure washing and intensive residential and commercial project cleanup for over thirty years along the Gulf Coast.
We are the original ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial) & ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration) company operating in Mobile and Baldwin County in South Alabama, and the Mississippi Coast; serving the area for over 30 years. We have handled some of the largest janitorial, fire damage, water damage and mold remediation cleanup jobs ever performed on the Gulf Coast and we would be honored to serve you. We can be reached in Mobile, Theodore, Daphne and Foley at the following numbers respectively: (251) 344-5105, (251) 653-9333, (251) 928-1028, and (251) 943-2230, or via (866) 653-9333.
Over thirty years plus, we have handled some of the largest cleanup jobs, for some of Mobile’s most well known residents and commercial entities. From tornado cleanup jobs during the tornadoes of Christmas 2012 in Mobile, and in Hattiesburg, MS in 2013; to hurricane cleanup jobs in Hurricanes Ivan, Katrina, and every Spring rain and flood event to happen in the area in the last quarter century, ServiceMaster Advanced has been there. ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning has performed mitigation jobs for the Alabama State Docks, The Mobile Convention Center, the RSA Tower, The Battleship USS Alabama, The Mobile Infirmary, the AmSouth Tower, the Regions Bank Building, the University of South Alabama, The City of Mobile, The County of Mobile, Springhill College, Springhill Memorial, ST Mobile Aerospace, Airbus, The Mobile County School System, The Corps of Engineers, The State of Alabama and many many more commercial buildings and thousands of homeowners.
We are on virtually every insurance program offered in the Mobile and Baldwin County area. Insurance programs are pre-designated, pre-approved contractor affiliations which means that often times the insurance company will send us out directly to help their clients in the event of a loss. Some of these affiliations include Farmers, State Farm, USAA, Allstate, Nationwide, GeoVera and a number of commercial insurance programs.
The insurance companies trust us and we hope you will too. At one time or another, over nearly 30 years, we have worked with virtually every insurance company that has ever written a policy here. In fact, many of them recommend us because we have been pre-qualified to work for them, meaning we are on their mitigation “program”. This means that we have met their standards with regard to insurance, training, procedures etc. and that they are comfortable dispatching a claim to us, if the homeowner or business owner agrees. This is the important stipulation. The homeowner must agree and contract directly with us. ServiceMaster Advanced is one of a small handful of companies locally that are approved as such. We appreciate the business that the insurance programs send to us; however out of the few that are approved as such, we want to stand alone as the best. We want to earn your business and be deserving of your trust, not only because the insurance company recommended us, but because our reputation and policies are such that you would have hired us anyway.
Our two companies have been serving Mobile and Baldwin Counties for over 30 years, and between these two companies we offer:
1. Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration
2. Mold Remediation, Mold Assessment & Testing
3. Commercial & Industrial Janitorial Services – proven ability to handle janitorial accounts in excess of 500,000 square feet
4. Forensic Cleanup Services
5. Carpet Cleaning (Few, if any, janitorial services can offer truck-mounted carpet cleaning)
6. Hard Surface Floor Stripping, Waxing & Maintenance
7. Grout Cleaning – with a truck mounted steam attachment that ensures excellent results
8. Window Cleaning
9. Post-Construction Cleaning – both commercial & residential
10. Temporary Labor Staffing – yes we provide temps to our many commercial & industrial clients on a regular basis
11. Pressure Washing
12. Smoke & Odor Cleanup – we eliminate the really tough residential & commercial problems
13. Building Leak & Water Intrusion Detection
14. Paper Product & Expendable Sourcing – from paper towels & toilet paper to can liners & cleaning supplies
15. Specialty Cleaning – from vent hoods in restaurants, to ships, jets, luxury yachts and RVs
16. Duct Cleaning – in conjunction with mold remediation, fire restoration or as a stand alone service.
17. Large Scale Drying – Proven ability to handle large loss water damage restoration such as hotels, large office buildings & medical complexes.
18. Medical Office Building & Clean Room Cleaning – extensive training & knowledge of the specific cleaning requirements of medical environments
19. Upholstery & Rug Cleaning
20. Detail Fire Contents Cleaning, Pack Out & Storage – in conjunction with a fire or water restoration project or as a stand alone service
21. Debris Removal – if it is under a roof, we can find a way to remove it
22. Interior Demolition Services – usually in conjunction with a water or fire restoration project
23. Turn-key Shopping Center & Office Space Turnaround – we remove the debris and trash left by the former tenant, and we clean the space to be ready for lease
24 Large Hard Surface Floor Preparation – we have the large automated equipment to prepare large hard surface floor areas for occupancy after construction
25. Construction Rebuild – after a fire or water loss, there are a number of ways we can assist, here is an overview: http://www.servicemastermobilealabama.com/ServiceMaster-Construction-Mobile-AL-1.html
We handle some of the area’s most well know entities. In janitorial, we specialize in Medical, Industrial and Offices. We clean schools, ships and airplanes as well! We have one of the largest staffs of cleaning personnel anywhere, and we use the most modern of equipment and procedures. We are locally owned and unlike so many of the postings on the internet, we actually live and work here in Mobile and Baldwin Counties. We are not a fire and water damage restoration company, or janitorial company that has set up a virtual presence on the internet, hoping to subcontract to another outfit. We are real. We are here. We own property here. We go to church and school here. We pay taxes here and we are part of the volunteer community here in Mobile. We enjoy an excellent reputation and we care about your facility. Our prices are fair and our service is excellent and consistent. We do not underbid in the effort to get our foot in the door and then raise our prices. We do the job right the first time and our Google ratings, Facebook ratings and testimonial letters will bear this out. Please check our full page http://www.servicemastermobilealabama.com for references and educational articles about our industry.
Remember that YOU AND YOU ALONE, decide who works in your home or business. YOU decide who handles your most precious of possessions! Tell your insurance provider WHEN YOU FILE YOUR CLAIM that you want SERVICEMASTER ADVANCED, Enterprise number 7027, or call us directly. Make sure that there is no confusion. There are other mitigation companies, and even others with similar sounding names. We are ServiceMaster Advanced, The Master of Disaster. “WE WOULD BE HONORED TO SERVE YOU.”